1. ACCESS TO SITE. This Site is available only to users that are employees of a company (the "Employer") utilising ADP's Services, that have been authorised by the Employer to access this Site either as an employee user or as an administrator user, and have a registered user ID and PIN (Personal Identification Number) or password (the “Credentials”). If you do not have any Credentials or are no longer a nominated administrator or an employee of the Employer, you are not authorised to use or access this Site.
2. EMPLOYEE USERS. On this Site, you will be able to access information and documents relating to your payroll and human resource information made available by your Employer and to participate in certain services (the "Services"). These Services may permit you to update certain personal information and to make certain elections through the Site, in each case through the use of the Software which is proprietary to ADP and its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to submit instructions and information relating to the Services and to verify the accuracy and completeness of all such instructions and information. ADP does not review the accuracy or completeness of the instructions or information you submit.
3. ADMINISTRATOR USERS. If the Employer has nominated you as an authorised administrator for the purpose of its services agreement(s) with ADP, you will be able, on behalf of the Employer, to access and input certain information relating to the Employer, the Employer's employees. The information that you input may be used and relied upon by ADP and by the Employer's employees. The Services may permit employees of the Employer to make certain elections through the Site and to update certain personal information, in each case through the use of the Software. As an authorised administrator for the Employer, you acknowledge and agree, on behalf of the Employer, that it is the Employer's responsibility to submit instructions and information relating to the Services and to verify the accuracy and completeness of all such instructions and information submitted by the Employer and the Employer's employees. As an authorised administrator for the Employer, you acknowledge and understand, on behalf of the Employer, that ADP is merely making this Site available and is not acting as a benefit planner or tax advisor. ADP is not providing any benefits or any information related thereto. As an authorised administrator for the Employer, you acknowledge, on behalf of the Employer, that the Employer is responsible for making available all benefits and information related thereto referenced or included on this Site.
4. REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD. You agree to take any and all actions necessary to maintain the privacy of your Credentials, including, without limitation, safeguarding your Credentials in a private and secure place, adopting special precautions when accessing and exiting the Site. In case you have reason to believe that a third party has, may have or may have had access to your account, you should choose a new password immediately. If problems persist, you should notify your administrator.
5. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site (including the Software and Services) is subject to all applicable international, federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. You agree to abide by these laws and not use the Site (including the Software and Services) in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
6. SERVICES. The Services available through the Software are licensed, not sold, to you for use under these Terms, subject to ADP’s service agreement(s) currently governing ADP’s provision of Services to your Employer.
7. SCOPE OF LICENSE. This license granted to you for the Software by your use of the Site, is a limited, non-transferable license to use the Software or Site.
8. ACCESS TO OTHER SERVICES. In addition, third party services and third party materials that may be accessed from, displayed on or linked to the Site are not available in all languages or in all countries. ADP makes no representation that such services and third party materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to access such services or third party materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws.
9. FEEDBACK. You may from time to time provide suggestions, comments or other feedback (“Feedback”) to ADP with respect to the Software, the Services and/or related documentation. Both you and ADP agree that all Feedback is and shall be given entirely voluntarily. Feedback shall not, absent a separate written agreement, create any confidentiality obligation for ADP and ADP shall be free to use, disclose, reproduce, license or otherwise distribute, and exploit the Feedback provided to it as it sees fit, entirely without obligation or restriction of any kind on account of intellectual property rights or otherwise.
10. DATA PROTECTION. Any personally identifiable information/personal data about you that is provided by you or your Employer through the Site and is accessible by ADP is subject to the terms of the agreement (s) between your Employer and ADP.
11. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA. COOKIES. You agree that ADP may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Software. ADP may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you or the Employer. ADP may install memory based cookies to support user authentication and identification while using the Software or the Site, and/or to support technical monitoring of the Software or the Site. You have the ability to modify your browser to either accept all cookies, notify you when a cookie is sent, or reject all cookies. However, if you reject cookies you may not be able to utilise the Services that require registration.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARKS. The Software, information and brands available on or through this Site are the property of ADP, or its licensors, except for that information that is the sole and exclusive property of your Employer or yourself. ADP’s and/or its licensors’ property are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the Software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes, except for that information that is the sole and exclusive property of your Employer or yourself.
13. CHANGES TO SERVICES AND TERMS. ADP reserves the right to change these Terms in its sole discretion at any time without notice to you. Any such changes to the Terms will become effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. The Site and/or the Software and any Services may be discontinued, modified, either temporarily or permanently, by ADP at any time without notice to you. You agree that ADP shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension or discontinuance of the Site, the Software or the Services, and for any modification of the Site and/or the Software or the Services.
14. TRANSMISSIONS OF DATA. You acknowledge that confidentiality is not guaranteed on the network and every Internet user must take steps to protect themselves from a virus, worm or other harmful executable that may compromise data security.
15. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION. Your use of this Site (including the Software and Services) is governed by the agreement(s) between your Employer and ADP. Any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the law governing the agreement(s) between your Employer and ADP and to the venue set forth in such agreement(s).